- All Group Healing, Session/Consult, and Events are pre-paid or on a payment plan prior to your attendance, unless paying with cash or check. Prearranged cash and check payments will be accepted at check in. Please specify payment method at the time of registering. Contact Payment Solution Specialist, Shelly Brack, at Shelly@OneJCoaching.com for all payment inquiries.
- Prepare yourself by arriving with plenty of time to check in/ settle in/ utilize Jozef’s Instruments of Light so you can optimize your receptivity and be in Congruency with the Work at hand. For those who have been trained by Jozef, please include doing the OneJozef Steps and Ministry for yourself and those present.
- All OneJozef Event/Group Healing/Consult Attendees are expected to arrive on time and in an appropriate manner befitting the Sacred Work at hand. Destructive behavior such as drinking alcohol, recreational drug use, etc. is cause for immediate dismissal without refund as well as being barred from future Events/Group Healings/Consults, etc.
- Jozef suggests you wear loose-fitting and comfortable white or light-colored clothing to an Event and/or OneJozef Deeksha Blessing for maximum benefit.
- When on site in Capitan, New Mexico, enter the OneJozef Office through the sliding-glass doors on the left side of the building.
- Bring your signed OneJozef Release form or sign one at Check In. Note: this only needs to be done once a year.
- Please leave shoes on the deck of the office or in the entryway of the Sanctuary. Non-essential personal items should be kept locked in your vehicle. Essential items including handbags and water bottles should be kept with you. OneJozef is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
Once a OneJozef Event and/or Deeksha Blessing is complete please take time to ground: sit quietly, walk outside, and give yourself time before driving. Ground.